Cross Creek Ranch
Cross Creek Ranch is a 3,200-acre community known for its outstanding amenities and natural beauty. Located in Fulshear in Fort Bend County, the community is now home to more than 2,000 families, Cross Creek Ranch is planned for 7,000 residential units. Its master plan includes more than 40 miles of trails and 650 acres of lakes, parks and open space. Homes are priced from the $220,000s.
In 2017, it was ranked among the nation’s 25 top-selling master-planned communities.
- Bonterra 55+, A 700-plus home gated neighborhood for active adults featuring a 10,000-square-foot resort-style clubhouse and dedicated Lifestyle Director
- 2nd on-site Katy ISD elementary school opening in 2018; a high school and middle school are also in the master plan
- $1 billion tax base
- $405,000 average home sales price in 2017
- A record 26 new model homes open in 2017
- Over 95 percent of water used to irrigate the community is recycled via the project’s water reclamation and conservation program
- Flewellen Creek traverses the development and — along with the Polishing Pond — serves as a wildlife and botanical habitat
- Amenities include Adventure Park Water Park, Greenthread Park, Canine Commons, Arbor Park, a 6,000-square-foot fitness center and on-site Italian Maid Café
- On-site, professional Lifestyle Director facilitates more than 75 resident events each year
Lamar Consolidated ISD
Cross Creek Ranch is located in Fulshear, Texas.
6450 Cross Creek Bend Lane
Fulshear, TX 77441