Located in Arlington, the 2,000-acre Viridian is Johnson Development’s first Dallas-Fort Worth project, acquired in 2015. Preserving nature is central to Viridian’s development, and the community is the only one in Texas to meet Audubon Gold Signature standards, being named a Certified Gold Signature Sanctuary. Homebuyers can select from an array of housing styles in the highly-amenitized community, with prices from the $240,000s.
- Master plan includes 600 acres of open space nature reserve and an additional 500 acres of lakes, rivers, streams and wetlands
- Viridian Lake Club features four pools, a lakeside amphitheater and a 8,500-square-foot event center
- The Viridian Sailing Center, opened in 2016, offers a variety of sailboats for members’ use
- Planned for 4,200 residential units, 500,000 square feet of mixed-use retail/commercial/entertainment space in a town center setting
- Centrally located approximately 20 miles from downtown Dallas and downtown Fort Worth
- Named one of the nation’s 50 top-selling communities in 2017
- On-site lifestyle director maintains a busy resident event calendar
- $200 million tax base
Hurst – Euless – Bedford ISD
On-site Viridian Elementary
Harwood Junior High
Trinity High School
Viridian is located in Arlington, TX in the heart of DFW, at 3104 N. Collins, Arlington Texas 76005.