Johnson Development acquired the 1,700-acre Trinity Falls master-planned community in 2016, adding to its portfolio of projects in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Situated along the banks of the Trinity River, Trinity Falls also appeals to shopping enthusiasts with a location minutes from retail, dining and entertainment in historic downtown McKinney. Builders offer an appealing mix of homes priced from the low $300,000s.
- Master plan includes 450 acres of open space, 20 miles of hike-and-bike trails and space for up to four on-site elementary schools
- 350-acre Owen Park features outdoor fitness and adventure courses and a tricycle racetrack
- Park system features outdoor activity space including an amphitheater along the East Fork of the Trinity River, fishing piers and disc golf
- Planned for approximately 4,200 homes
- Located a few minutes west of Central Expressway, offering access to the Richardson Tech Corridor, downtown Dallas, the Sam Rayburn Tollway and President George Bush Turnpike
- Beach-entry pool and resident-only clubhouse anchored by a fireplace pavilion
Planned for four McKinney ISD elementary school sites each with adjoining 8-acre parks.
Trinity Falls is located in McKinney, Texas.