Copyright Johnson Development Corp.
5005 Riverway Drive, Suite 500
Houston, TX 77056
Houston’s first farm-centric community, the 1,300-acre Harvest Green is located in Richmond along the Grand Parkway and minutes from Sugar Land and Katy. Residents enjoy numerous monthly events planned by an on-site lifestyle director; many of these events are centered on a healthy lifestyle and feature produce from farms found in the development. Homes are priced from the $240,000s.
- Planned for more than 2,600 residential units and 200,000-plus square feet of commercial/retail space
- Array of on-site, farm centric amenities, including a working farm, vineyards, greenhouse, chicken coop, goat pen, education classes, farm tours, farmers market, CSA program and a proposed farm-to-table restaurant
- More than 300 acres of lakes, parkland and green space and 17-plus miles of trail systems
- The Farmhouse amenity center includes a pool, fitness center, community rooms, event lawn, lakeside amphitheater and splash pad
- Weekly farmers market open on-site
- Innovative Farm Club allows residents to rent plots in the Village Farm to grow their own produce
- Listed as one of the nation’s 50 best-selling communities in 2017
Planned Fort Bend ISD
Along Grand Parkway in Fort Bend County