Top-selling Riverstone is located in the heart of thriving Fort Bend County in close proximity to Houston’s major employment corridors, medical centers and the Sugar Land Town Square. The development is zoned to acclaimed schools in the Fort Bend Independent School District and offers amenities that provide a country club lifestyle. Homes are priced from the $330,000s to the millions.
- Over 1,200 acres of lakes, green space and parklands and 25-plus miles of trails
- Planned for 6,000-plus homes and more than one million square feet of commercial space
- Currently has more than 4,200 homes at an average price of $570,000 and 650,000 square feet of commercial space on-site
- In 2017, ranked among the nation’s 20 best-selling master-planned community and is the top-ranked Houston development.
- Upscale amenities include The Club at Riverstone, with a resort pool, tennis courts, Big Adventure Park, Splash Lagoon and lavishly-appointed clubhouse
- Sullivan Elementary opened on-site in 2016
- $2 billion tax base
Fort Bend ISD
Riverstone touts a premier location in Fort Bend County. Homes within the community feature either a Sugar Land or Missouri City, Texas mailing address.
4855 Riverstone Boulevard
Missouri City, Texas, 77459