Copyright Johnson Development Corp.
5005 Riverway Drive, Suite 500
Houston, TX 77056
Jordan Ranch offers a prime northern Fulshear location just one mile south of Interstate 10. Builders have multiple model homes open every day to showcase the innovative designs priced from the $200,000s, and residents enjoy access to some of the newest schools within the Lamar Consolidated Independent School District.
- Planned for more than 3,000 homes with 450,000 square feet of associated commercial/retail, churches and schools
- More than 250 acres of parks, creeks and open space
- A short drive to the Energy Corridor and the Grand Parkway
- Students attend the newly opened Leaman Junior High and Fulshear High School
- Kathleen Joerger Lindsey Elementary opened in 2017
- Residents enjoy a recreation center, fitness center, tennis courts, splash pad, picnic area with barbecue grills and event lawn. A freeform pool and lazy river are coming soon.
- Full-time, on-site lifestyle director
Lamar Consolidated ISD
One mile from I-10 in Fort Bend County