The 1,000-acre Harmony development is located in Spring along the pristine Spring Creek Greenway. With homes priced from the $220,000s, Harmony offers residents a vast selection of single-family home, townhome and executive home designs. Builders have opened numerous model homes.
- Prime location on the Grand Parkway minutes away from the Hardy Toll Road and the ExxonMobil campus
- Planned for 2,500 residential units
- Commercial openings include an H-E-B grocery store, Primrose School, Sonic, Texas Children’s Pediatric, numerous retail stores, Elite ER Care and a new fire station
- $350 million tax base
- Multiple pools, splash pads, playgrounds, tennis courts, a 5,100-square-foot recreation complex with a fitness center, meeting room and great room for events
- On-site Director of Fun planning social events and activities throughout the year
Harmony is located in Montgomery County, Texas.