This 720-acre community is located at the site of the former Imperial Sugar Company, which was the oldest continuously operating business in Texas when it closed in 2003. Imperial boasts luxury patio homes, townhomes, brownstones and executive homes with a Sugar Land address and priced from the $420,000s. The master plan includes a unique blend of retail, residential, entertainment and office components.
- Imperial Market, an urban, mixed-use lifestyle center including office, retail, restaurants, full-service hotel and conference center is planned
- Home to Fort Bend Children’s Discovery Center
- Weekly Farmers Market at Imperial
- Site of Constellation Field, home to the 2016 Atlantic League Championship Sugar Land Skeeters.
- Planned to include 1,200-plus homes, including mid-rise residential housing, and 1,300,000 square feet of commercial/retail/office space
Fort Bend ISD
Highway 6 and Highway 90A in Sugar Land, Texas
198 Kempner St
Sugar Land, TX 77478