Nestled along the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains just 40 minutes north of Atlanta’s Interstate 285, the 8,100-acre golf and waterfront community sits along Lake Arrowhead. Home prices in Lake Arrowhead begin in the $200,000s.
- Planned for 3,500 homes surrounding the centerpiece of the community, Lake Arrowhead
- Community boasts 8 miles of trails and 1,000-plus acres of wooded open space
- Awarded “Community of the Year” by The Greater Atlanta Homebuilders Association
- 18-hole Highlands Golf Course
- Great Festival Park with junior Olympic-size pool, basketball, volleyball, batting cages, playground, pavilion and more
- Hiking, grilling and swimming at Lakeside Park
- 540-acre, stream-fed Lake Arrowhead offers 21 miles of spectacular shoreline and opportunities for boating, swimming and picnicking
- $450 million tax base
R.M. Moore Elementary School
Teasley Middle School
Cherokee High School
Forty minutes north of I-285 in Atlanta just outside of Canton, Georgia.