Nestled amidst the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains just 40 minutes north of Atlanta’s Interstate 285, Lake Arrowhead offers serene natural beauty, a host of world-class amenities and a unique quality of life. At the heart of this gated community is the pristine 540-acre lake that is ranked one of the cleanest in Georgia. The stream-fed lake offers 21 miles of spectacular shoreline and opportunities for boating, swimming and picnicking. Efforts are being made to protect the integrity of this natural environment as thoughtful development continues.
Residents enjoy year-round activities, including championship bass fishing, sunset lake tours, miles of hike and bike trails, golf at the 18-hole Highlands Golf Course, tennis, numerous pools, pickleball courts and an outdoor fitness center. Young residents attend schools within the Cherokee County School District. Two model homes are open for touring.
Discover your sense of peace at www.lakearrowheadga.com.
- Bordering the 540-acre Lake Arrowhead
- Nestled along the foothills of Blue Ridge Mountains
- 18-hole Highlands Golf Course
- Great Festival Park with junior Olympic-size pool, basketball, volleyball, batting cages, playground, pavilion and more
- Hiking, grilling and swimming at Lakeside Park
- Homes priced from the $200s
R.M. Moore Elementary School
Teasley Middle School
Cherokee High School
Forty minutes north of I-285 in Atlanta just outside of Canton, Georgia.