Copyright Johnson Development Group
5005 Riverway Drive, Suite 500
Houston, TX 77056
Nestled along the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains just 40 minutes north of Atlanta’s Interstate 285, the 8,100-acre golf and waterfront community sits along Lake Arrowhead. Home prices in Lake Arrowhead begin in the $200,000s.
- Planned for 3,500 homes surrounding the centerpiece of the community, Lake Arrowhead
- Community boasts 8 miles of trails and 1,000-plus acres of wooded open space
- Awarded “Community of the Year” by The Greater Atlanta Homebuilders Association
- 18-hole Highlands Golf Course
- Great Festival Park with junior Olympic-size pool, basketball, volleyball, batting cages, playground, pavilion and more
- Hiking, grilling and swimming at Lakeside Park
- 540-acre, stream-fed Lake Arrowhead offers 21 miles of spectacular shoreline and opportunities for boating, swimming and picnicking
- $450 million tax base
R.M. Moore Elementary School
Teasley Middle School
Cherokee High School
Forty minutes north of I-285 in Atlanta just outside of Canton, Georgia.