A highly-amenitized community in Fort Bend County, Sienna Plantation offers 10,800 acres of homes, recreation, schools, retail and more. The development opened in 1997, and builders still offer a wide range of new homes priced from the $250,000s. Sienna Plantation was included among the nation’s 30 top-selling master-planned communities in 2017.
- Entitled for 16,500-plus residential units and more than 5 million square feet of non-residential space
- More than 3,000 acres dedicated to parkland, golf, recreation areas, lakes and undeveloped green space
- Has 7,500 homes with an average new home price of more than $490,000 in 2017
- Five public schools, a public library, six daycare facilities, five churches and an 18-hole golf course and club on site
- Camp Sienna premier sports park and Sienna Stables, featuring horseback riding instruction and stables, on-site
- Boasts a $3-plus billion tax base, after starting with $11 million in 1997
- A fourth recreation center and pool complex — Sawmill Lake Club —opened in 2017
- Donald Leonetti Elementary opened in 2017 and Ronald Thornton Middle School is slated to open on-site in 2018
- Direct connection to Fort Bend Parkway, with non-stop access to Loop 610 in Houston
- A full-time, on-site recreation and events staff plans more than 30 events annually
Five on-site Fort Bend ISD schools
Sienna Plantation is located in Missouri City, Fort Bend County, Texas.
5777 Sienna Parkway, Suite 100
Missouri City, TX 77459