Johnson Development Services
A former Egyptian Arabian horse ranch, Amira is steeped with history and nostalgia. With a nod to ranch’s former inhabitants, Amira takes its name from one of the most popular horses on the ranch. Amira is a 470-acre community near Tomball, Texas just north of the Houston metro area. At full build-out, the community will have over 1,100 homes built by best-in-class homebuilders Beazer Homes and Perry Homes, the project’s joint owners.
- Truly one-of-a-kind rec center with resort style pool, dog park and outdoor play structure.
- The rec center was a retrofit of the existing horse barn and show arena.
- Highly acclaimed Tomball ISD schools
- Homes by Beazer Homes and Perry Homes
- Located at 20424 Cypress Heights Drive, Tomball, Texas 77377
Development services agreement with joint owners Beazer Homes and Perry Homes. Johnson Development Services provides development management for the project including construction management and community marketing.