<< Back to Community News
Top 10 Reasons to Live in Woodforest
March 05, 2019
What a difference a decade makes. Woodforest has grown by leaps and bounds adding amenities, neighbors and friends — and we’re not done yet. What hasn’t changed are the reasons people love to live here. So, in honor of our 10thbirthday, we thought we’d share 10 of them:
- You can take your boat out on Lake Conroe in the morning, then hit the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion in The Woodlands for concert that night.
- Whether you live in a townhome, patio home, executive home or custom home, your home is your castle tailored to your lifestyle.
- You don’t need a car to get around, golf carts get you where you need to go.
- “Fore!” You can tee up at The Woodforest Golf Club any time.
- Dogs can “raise the ruff” at Admiral Bark Park.
- We’ve got parks for humans too, from our 33-acre Christine Allen Nature Park to our fully accessible Wallaroo Park, there’s a place for everyone to play.
- We’ve don’t have a lifestyle director, we’ve got a Director of Fun!
- What’s your sport? We’ve got them all from swimming, basketball and tennis at Forest Island to soccer at Stampede Sportsplex.
- We’re a smart choice for families because we are zoned to two acclaimed school districts— Conroe ISD and Montgomery ISD.
- We’re a hometown where everyone knows everyone, kids make friends for life and all are proud to call us home.