How Well Do You Know Tammy?
December 14, 2021
Lots of people know our birthday girl Tammy McCall, her red hair, big smile and — of course — constant companion Chance.
But how well do you really know her?
You may know her a little better if you played the recent “Twelve Days of Tammy” game that asked you to answer 12 questions about our favorite Realtor Relations Extraordinaire. Here’s a recap (with answers) for those who might have missed it:
- What is Tammy’s favorite color? Purple
- What is Tammy’s favorite holiday? Her birthday
- How many grandkids does Tammy have? Five
- What is the full name of the most recent grandchild? Theodore Jireh Taylor
- What is Tammy’s dog’s name? Chance McCall
- What is Tammy’s favorite JDC community? Cross Creek Ranch
- What state is Tammy from? Oklahoma
- What award did Tammy just receive? GHBA Realtor Professional of the Year
- Name two of Tammy’s hobbies! Traveling, walking, podcasts, seeing friends and reading
- What Is Tammy's Husbands name? Greg
- What photo is Tammy famous for when visiting a model home? Picture of self in a bathtub.
- Tammy cannot be at all events, so she sends in her replacements. What is this and how many are there? Tammy Cutouts, 8
But did you know:
- Tammy celebrates birthdays BIG now because she was raised Jehovah’s Witness. Jehovah’s Witnesses do not celebrate most holidays or events that honor people who are not Jesus. This includes birthdays.
- Tammy knows a lot about having and being a sister — she has six! Her childhood household was overflowing with girls — Tammy has no brothers.
- But she does have kids! She has two children of her own and three stepchildren.
- Tammy is just two years away from celebrating her 20th wedding anniversary with hubby Greg.
- Tammy hasn’t always been in real estate. Among her previous roles, she’s worked in human resources and once was even a police records supervisor. She even sold cars at Mak Haik Chevrolet right after moving to Texas!
- But her favorite job is being Realtor Relations Extraordinaire! She was promoted to the position in January 2015. It was a new position for Johnson Development, and they asked her help in deciding what to call it. She decided on Realtor Relations Extraordinaire and quickly had cards printed up — even before it was approved. (That’s okay — we loved the name, too!)